Caregivers multitask and do similar things that a family member would do. The promotion of overall well being is our priority at RidgeView, where there is a multidisciplinary approach and all staff receive continuing education in dementia care. This occurs under the leadership of a Director of Nursing who specializes in geriatric nursing care and assures quality care for every resident.
A nursing assessment is completed with the resident and family member prior to move in to enable us to better understand you and your loved ones desires and needs.
Menu Of Services
- Bathing assistance (shower or whirlpool)
- Daily dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication management and administration
- Health monitoring
- “Up and About” check-in system
- Nightly safety checks
- Annual health assessments and service planning
- Visiting medical specialists
- Medical appointment coordination and local transportation
- Emergency one touch call system
- Sick tray room service
- 24-hour awake staff available