2016 Bronze National Quality Award Winner!
RidgeView is very sought after in Linn county for many reasons. However, one that has shown to be very important to our tenants is that we provide both independent and assisted living in one building. We allow residents peace of mind knowing they don't have to move again to receive assisted healthcare services. The nursing staff simply starts coming to your apartment when you need it!
Monthly rent rates automatically include the following convenience services:
- All utilities ( water, sewer, recycling, and basic Cable)
- 3 meals daily served in our RidgeView Café
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- 24 hour certified staff in the building
- Personal emergency response panic button
- All Activities plus Tuesday Country Side Drives & Thursday Grocery days
- Transportation to personal appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Assisted Living offers a supportive environment that empowers tenants to remain as independent as possible. Yet you and your family can relax, knowing that professional staff is available to meet scheduled and unscheduled needs.
With three levels of medical care available, you will know exactly what the cost will be so you can plan for the future. Services can be added or removed at anytime.
Our sister community, MeadowView Memory Care Village is right next door, so we can also accommodate individuals needing transitioning to memory care. The continuum of care offered at RidgeView and MeadowView is an invaluable benefit that can ease the worries and needs of residents and their families. RidgeView and MeadowView are able to accept Long-Term Care Insurances and Veterans Benefits.
Contact us at 319-540-4787 to schedule a tour.
CLICK ANY IMAGE BELOW TO BEGIN SLIDESHOW